All articles and reviews published here on the website are copyright and owned by The Wax Conspiracy and the writers which make up the group.
Republishing (in whole or in part) of reviews is fine so long as credit is given to the author and/or The Wax Conspiracy. Should the reposting be online, a link back to this here site is required.
Permission should be sought for articles from their respective authors who can be contacted through the site. Licensing of works should be discussed with their relevant author.
Views and opinions are expressed on this site.
The articles and reviews of The Wax Conspiracy are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
You are totally free to:
- Share Copy, distribute or transmit this work like an infection from the party before.
- Remix Adapt, reconstruct, reimagine or build upon the words and photos we've created.
Under the conditions of:
- Attribution You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Not at all copacetic seeing it republished whole on sites which are solely there to catch ad revenue.
Review blurbs and snippets to pimp
Using review blurbs for films, music, theatre productions and anything else is totally fine. We're down with that.